Recover Deleted Files from Memory card
Recover Deleted Files from Memory card – How? How to recover deleted files from my Memory card? All files from your Memory card can be recovered with the software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation.
To recover deleted files from Memory card, connect it to your computer. Then download and run Memory card recovery software. All files from your memory card will be automatically recovered and saved on another memory card or in any folder of your computer.
Memory card Recovery
A memory card or flash card is an electronic flash memory data storage device used for storing digital information. They are commonly used in many electronic devices, including digital cameras, mobile phones, laptop computers, MP3 players, and video game consoles. They are small, re-recordable, and they can retain data without power.
All files on the memory card may be recovered with the Memory card recovery software.
Recover Deleted Files from Memory cards of All types
File recovery software, recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation, can recover deleted files from the memory cards of all types:
- PCMCIA ATA Type I Flash Memory Card (PC Card ATA Type I)
- PCMCIA Type II, Type III cards
- CompactFlash Card (Type I), CompactFlash High-Speed
- CompactFlash Type II, CF+(CF2.0), CF3.0
- MiniCard (Miniature Card) (max 64 MB (64 MiB))
- SmartMedia Card (SSFDC) (max 128 MB) (3.3 V,5 V)
- xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card Type M
- Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick (max 128 MB); Memory Stick Select, MagicGate Memory Stick Select ("Select" means: 2×128 MB with A/B switch)
- Secure Digital (SD Card), Secure Digital High-Speed, Secure Digital Plus/Xtra/etc (SD with USB connector)
- miniSD card
- microSD card (aka Transflash, T-Flash)
- MU-Flash (Mu-Card) (Mu-Card Alliance of OMIA)
- SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module)
- Smart card (ISO/IEC 7810, ISO/IEC 7816 card standards, etc.)
- UFC (USB FlashCard) (uses USB)
- FISH Universal Transportable Memory Card Standard (uses USB)
- Disk memory cards
- Clik! (PocketZip), (40 MB PocketZip)
- Floppy disk (32MB, LS120 and LS240, 2-inch, 3.5-inch, etc.)
- Intelligent Stick (iStick, a USB-based flash memory card with MMS)
- SxS (S-by-S) memory card, a new memory card specification developed by Sandisk and Sony. SxS complies to the ExpressCard industry standard.
- Nexflash Winbond Serial Flash Module (SFM) cards, size range 1 mb, 2 mb and 4 mb.
So, Memory card recovery software can recover deleted files from Memory sticks of all types.
How to recover deleted files from Memory card?
I have a memory card and need to recover some files from it. How can I recover deleted files from memory card? How do I recover memory card data? How can I recover deleted files from my memory card?
Recover files from Memory card – easily with the Memory card recovery software.
To recover deleted files form your Memory card, first connect it to computer. Then download and run Memory card recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. All lost files will be recovered and saved on another Memory card or in any folder on your computer.