Add items to Windows Explorer context menu – How?
You are an application developer (C# / VB.NET / Java# / C / C++ / Java / .NET / Visual Studio / Delphi) and want to add your application items to Windows Explorer shell context menu?
This may be easily done with the Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu Component. Just use this programming component and your application menu items will be appended to Windows Explorer shell context menu in 15 minutes.
- This is a component for Dot Net / C# / C / C++ / VB / VB.NET / Visual Studio / Delphi developers
- Add items to Windows Explorer Shell context menu
- Add, remove, manage context menu items in the Realtime – right from your application
- Works on any Windows computer – from the early Windows 95 to the latest Windows versions
- Many additional features (cascade, multi-level sub-menus, etc.)
Add, insert, append context menu items to Windows Explorer Shell context menu with the Windows Explorer Shell Context Menu component.
Also for you in your development work may be useful file recovery software, if you will accidentally lost some of files on your computer. Recover files – easily with the file recovery program.